Thursday, October 21, 2010

autumn is a fancy word for fall, which is what the leaves do.

I'm worried I write all the same thing all the time. Here, I mean. Not that I post a lot. I don't really post a lot. Before I complain, I should write more.

Um... never mind.

I think I post too much about writing. Maybe I do. Writing and the future. Those are things I think about. I think about writing and the future and literature and language and art and music. I don't want to be repetitive, but lately I've only thought about writing and literature?!

I don't really know what I'm saying. I think I left my words in my writing class notebook.

Well, today's a really good day! It's sunny outside. And the sky is really blue, the kind of blue that doesn't happen all the time. Also, the trees look like fire.

I'm also playing pokemon lately. My eevee isn't strong enough yet. I'm getting there. I'll surpass the strongest eevee ever.

Also, I want to post pictures.

The problem is I don't have a camera.

(First world problems)

I need to find some scissors because I want to make a thousand snowflakes and tape them to the walls.

1 comment:

  1. I want to put pictures up to but I dont know how. Eevee is awesome. Its going to be so awesome when its like 100.

    ReplyDelete