Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I kind of write all of my entries during sixth period in the library at school.

Because my brother "accidentally" downloaded a "bad file" from a "friend," we have a virus, which severely impedes my ability to write on this blog.

But such is life.

But I sure wish I had a computer right now. A lot of things would be much, much easier if I could just type them out. If my fingers go faster, my brain does too, and that's why typing can be better than writing things out. But don't count out writing with a pencil. Pencils are very nice. Very, very nice.

Youth Symphony: I'm tired of it.

Pros of leaving:
  • It would bring my total days with nothing after school to a whopping Two.
  • Less things to practice.
  • No more sitting in a room I don't want to be in and being kept there until an unreasonably late hour.
  • More homework time.
  • No more huge, gigantic, annoying skirt.
Cons of leaving:
  • I would inevitably miss it.
  • I like performing on a big stage.
  • I have friends there.
Do the pros outweigh the cons? Maybe. Maybe I'll just stay until the end of this concert set and then leave in December. This is my least favorite kind of choice to make. I love making music and I would probably die if I couldn't do it, but it takes up all of my time. I am getting sick of having no free time during the week. So! Maybe I'll leave!

Maybe!

1 comment:

  1. Its totally up to you but also, did your text get smaller as you wrote this. I found my self leaning forward the farther I read.

    ReplyDelete