So I was really pumped to write in this blog today now that I know that I actually have friends who will read it. I thought about it a lot. I was going to write something extraordinary! Something moving! Something amazing!
But then I came home and actually sat down in front of the computer with the 'Create Post!' box open.
Crap.
I couldn't write anything. Why didn't I think this through more.
So I did what I always do when I can't think of what to write: Watch WheezyWaiter videos on Youtube. Hooray!
And as I did this, I began to think about how my violin teacher would probably appreciate this humor even more than I, which led me to remember that I have yet to practice today. This prompted me to look at the time, which is currently 8:47 pm. I realized I don't have the time or daylight to practice tonight, and then I remembered that I have another music lesson tomorrow, which means I have no free time again.
Damn.
Being in high school is a pain in the ass.
But at least I have a certain shirt to sleep with tonight.
Tee hee!
First!
ReplyDeleteHannah I've never heard you sing nor play violin, but I hear about how talented and busy you are all the time. We should rectify this as some point. :)
ReplyDelete